Ajax is a small wrapper around
- Allows globally registering request and response interceptors
- Throws on 4xx and 5xx status codes
- Supports caching, so a request can be prevented from reaching to network, by returning the cached response.
- Supports JSON with
ajax.fetchJSONby automatically serializing request body and deserializing response payload as JSON, and adding the correct Content-Type and Accept headers.
- Adds accept-language header to requests based on application language
- Adds XSRF header to request if the cookie is present
npm i --save @lion/ajax
Ajax delegates all requests to fetch.
ajax.fetchJson have the same function signature as
window.fetch, you can use any online resource to learn more about fetch. MDN is a great start.